Where you can learn about Nikki and her organizing background
While growing up, I have always loved organizing. I would organize my toys, clothes and my room. It wasn’t till very recently when I contemplated what I was truly passionate about and realized this was my true gift and talent.
I started organizing for my friends and family because they were fascinated by how I organized my clothes and different areas and wanted their spaces to look neat too.
I really love helping others and doing more than what is expected - I am a genuine and caring person. It brings me to joy to help make someone’s home or office into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently.
I am also very understanding and do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized/messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from. This will be a process that you and I will both enjoy.
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.